To make updates to your Zip06 account or requets changes to your newspaper delivery, please choose an option below.
If you have an account, please login! If you don't have an account, you can create one.
A Zip06 account will allow you to post to the online calendar, contribute to News From You, and interact with the Zip06 community. It's free to sign-up!Click here to get started!
We're happy you've decided to join the Zip06 community. Please fill out this short registration form to begin sharing content with your neighbors.
We can help! Enter the email address registered to your account below to have your password emailed to you.
Fill out the form below to email this story to a friend×
The following residents were named to the dean’s, president’s, and/or merit lists at their respective colleges and universities for the spring 2017 semester, unless otherwise noted. The student’s class year is that which pertained at the time of the achievement.
• Alvernia University: Mckenzie Miessau.
• Becker College: Adrianna Dowdy.
• Fairfield University: Stephane Aquiahuatl, Michael Hill, and Michelle Kabel.
• Hofstra University: Myles Marinez.
• Roger Williams University: Gem Sophia Renee Sabaten.
• University of Hartford: Stephen Marquis, Bryant Miranda, Michael Soto, and Sabrina Streeter.
• University of New Hampshire: Ross Jones, Megan Kikosicki, and Ashley Paige.
• University of New Haven: Brandon Aceto, Francesca Caruso, Sage Cauble, Brendan Chrzanowski, Briana Hankey, Jordan Higgins, Jennifer Montesanto, and Jacqueline Reid.
• University of Rhode Island: Ashley Delucia and Toni Marie Julianelle.
• Wentworth Institute of Technology: Connor Joseph Brown and Dhruv C. Patel.
• Western New England University: Giovanna Russo.Honor Roll Students
• Mercy High School, 4th Quarter, 2016-’17: Shawna Brown and Hayley Buba.
• Sacred Heart Academy, 4th Marking Period, 2016–’17: Marchella Abbate, Lily Barragan, Jillian Bauknecht, Natalie Bonito, Nicole Durand, Sophia Klump, Mikaila Lupoli, Alysse Mastriano, Shannon Mastriano, and Catherine Valloso.Academic and Extracurricular Achievements
• Antonio Avallone graduated from Worcester Academy.
• Samantha Berrios was awarded the inaugural William Morse scholarship by FlexSchool New Haven.
• Ashley Delucia graduated cum laude with a B.S. in nursing from the University of Rhode Island.
• Anna K. Hanson was inducted into the Tau Rho Chapter of Sigma Theta Tau International, Honor Society of Nursing, at Quinnipiac University.
• Kristin Kikosicki graduated from Roger Williams University with a B.S. in criminal justice.
• Lisa LaBonte received her M.S. in nursing: leadership and management (BSN to MSN) from Western Governors University.
• Julianna R. Maisano graduated from Trinity College with a B.S. in neuroscience. Maisano was also awarded The David Winer Award.
• Joseph A. Melillo has reserved a place among more than 1,400 freshmen at SUNY Oswego. He last attended The Sound School and intends to major in zoology at Oswego.
• Southern Connecticut State University Spring Graduates: Karina Arguello, Robert Belevich, Matthew Benevento, Danielle Bergevin, Mikaela Carbone, Robin Carlson, Michael Cenkus, Danielle Coppola, Shane Crawford, Michael Downes, Rochelle Duncan, Marissa Esposito, Shannon Flannery, Bianca Gondek, Kaitlyn Honore, Marissa Izzo, Spencer Johnson, Joanne Ludwig, Ashley Mazzucco, Melissa Morro, Danielle Murphy, Dayshalis Ofray, Mara Ross, Amy Seliga, Louis Signor, Nathan Silva, Artur Sousa, Lubna Sparks, Marisa Tarquino, Christina Tescione, Mariell Trimachi, Xiomara Vazquez, Dianna Vega, and Raymond Wilson.
• University of New Haven Graduates: Sarah Farnsworth, Jurgena Hysolli, and Jennifer Montesanto.
• Asia Padua is a freshman at Castleton University.
Love Local News?
Love Local News?
The 2018 Madison Chamber of Commerce Guide has arrived
Your guide to Guilford, Branford, North Branford, and Northford has arrived!