Monday, July 6
• A 53 year-old New Haven man was arrested at 10:47 p.m. and charged with theft of a number plate, operating a motor vehicle while under license or registration suspension, failure to have insurance, operating an unregistered motor vehicle, and improper use of marker plate.
Tuesday, July 7
• A 22 year-old New Haven man was arrested at 6:15 a.m. and charged with burglary in the first degree, conspiracy to commit burglary in the first degree, criminal mischief in the third degree, disorderly conduct, assault in the third degree, and conspiracy to commit assault in the third degree. He was processed on a $25,000 bond amount.
• A 49 year-old man of a last known address on Viking Street was arrested at 9 a.m. and charged with criminal trespass in the first degree and criminal violation of a protective order.
• A 31 year-old man of North High Street was arrested at 3 p.m. on a warrant charging him with failure to appear for a motor vehicle summons.
• A 44 year-old Shelton man was arrested at 8:59 p.m. and charged with violation of probation. He was processed on a $25,000 bond.
• A 31 year-old woman of Colonial Heights was arrested at 9:13 p.m. and charged with disorderly conduct and assault in the third degree.
• A 37 year-old New Haven man was issued a misdemeanor summons at 4:29 p.m. for misuse of plate, failure to have insurance, operating an unregistered motor vehicle, and operating a motor vehicle without a driver's license.