To make updates to your Zip06 account or requets changes to your newspaper delivery, please choose an option below.
If you have an account, please login! If you don't have an account, you can create one.
A Zip06 account will allow you to post to the online calendar, contribute to News From You, and interact with the Zip06 community. It's free to sign-up!Click here to get started!
We're happy you've decided to join the Zip06 community. Please fill out this short registration form to begin sharing content with your neighbors.
We can help! Enter the email address registered to your account below to have your password emailed to you.
Fill out the form below to email this story to a friend×
The following residents were named to the dean’s, president’s, and/or merit lists at their respective colleges and universities for the spring 2017 semester, unless otherwise noted. The student’s class year is that which pertained at the time of the achievement.
• Assumption College: MaryHope Gardner of Deep River.
• Loyola University Maryland: Anna Dam of Deep River.
• Marist College: Devon Bakoledis of Deep River.
• Regis College: Ashley Jones of Deep River.
• Roger Williams University: Kyle Fasulo of Ivoryton.
• Saint Joseph’s University: Krista Bouregy of Centerbrook.
• Smith College: Julianna Alvord of Ivoryton.
• Southern New Hampshire University: David Ballantyne of Deep River.
• St. Lawrence University: Holly Riccitelli of Deep River.
• St. Olaf College: Sena Spinella of Chester.
• University at Albany: Kelly Carufe of Ivoryton, and Alexandra Clymas of Chester.
• University of Delaware: Justin Craco of Ivoryton.
• University of Hartford: Bobby Hamblett of Deep River, Julia Hansen of Ivoryton, Ashley Joia of Deep River, Paige Lacasse of Deep River, Marion Martin of Deep River, Sara McIngvale of Chester, and Elizabeth Proteau of Deep River.
• University of New Hampshire: Allana Chieffalo of Ivoryton, Liza Thayer of Chester, and Hunter Wilcox of Ivoryton.
• University of New Haven: Mary Helchowski of Essex.
• University of Rhode Island: Lauren Doak of Chester, Elizabeth Ilagan of Old Ivoryton, and Erin Persico of Chester.
• Western Connecticut State University: Leah Harger of Ivoryton.
• Western New England University: Cole Magee of Chester, and Daniel Thayer of Chester.Academic and Extracurricular Achievements
• Kevin Atkinson of Essex graduated from Tulane University.
• Cavan M. Flynn of Chester graduated from Hartwick College.
• Sierra Harger of Ivoryton graduated from Quinnipiac University with a B.S. in nursing.
• Mackenzie Kane of Essex graduated from the Florida Institute of Technology.
• Scott Manierre of Chester traveled to the Bahamas in May to study the island’s tropical biology. Manierre is a student at Eastern Connecticut State University.
• Christopher William Myers II of Ivoryton graduated summa cum laude from Washington and Lee University with a B.S. in neuroscience. He is a member of Phi Beta Kappa.
• Jessica Ramage of Deep River graduated from Rochester Institute of Technology with a B.S. in advertising and public relations.
• Charles Rodriguez of Essex graduated from SUNY New Paltz.
• Southern Connecticut State University Spring Graduates: Megan Farley of Essex, Amanda Preble of Chester, Joan Sauvigne-Kirsch of Essex, and Erin Scionti of Deep River.
• Daniel Thayer of Chester graduated cum laude from Western New England University with a B.S. in electrical engineering.
• Samantha Leigh Tolley, the daughter of Lois and Steve Tolley of Ivoryton, received her doctor of physical therapy degree from Springfield College on May 13. She is working at Grey’ s Physical Therapy and Sports Medicine in Enfield.
• University of New Haven Graduates: Theodore Owen of Essex.
• Jonathan Woods of Essex graduated from Lehigh University.
• Maggie Wroe of Chester graduated from Quinnipiac University School of Law.
• 60 Over 60 Award Recipients: Lee Howard of Chester, Phyllis McDowell of Chester, and Nancy Smith of Chester.Honor Roll Students
• Mercy High School, 4th Quarter, 2016-’17: Claire Bauman of Ivoryton, Serina Beebe of Ivoryton, Kelsey Caramanica of Deep River, Rachael Cipolla of Ivoryton, Kristen Dean of Ivoryton, Sophia Finkeldey of Ivoryton, Ella Gibson of Essex, Alexa Guasp of Chester, Catherine Heher of Essex, Julia Jenkins of Essex, Ava McLachlan of Essex, Anna Monaco of Essex, Bridget Monaghan of Chester, and Siena Petrolle of Essex.
• Sacred Heart Academy, 4th Marking Period, 2016–’17: Courtney Clarkin of Ivoryton, and Sophie Park of Essex.
Love Local News?
Love Local News?
The 2018 Madison Chamber of Commerce Guide has arrived
Your guide to Guilford, Branford, North Branford, and Northford has arrived!