To make updates to your Zip06 account or requets changes to your newspaper delivery, please choose an option below.
If you have an account, please login! If you don't have an account, you can create one.
A Zip06 account will allow you to post to the online calendar, contribute to News From You, and interact with the Zip06 community. It's free to sign-up!Click here to get started!
We're happy you've decided to join the Zip06 community. Please fill out this short registration form to begin sharing content with your neighbors.
We can help! Enter the email address registered to your account below to have your password emailed to you.
Fill out the form below to email this story to a friend×
The following residents were named to the dean’s, president’s, and/or merit lists at their respective colleges and universities for the spring 2017 semester, unless otherwise noted. The student’s class year is that which pertained at the time of the achievement.
• Boston University: Michael L. Baker of Clinton.
• Clemson University: Jack Thomas Condulis of Old Saybrook, and Jamie Nicole Naccarato of Clinton.
• Colby-Sawyer College: Nicholas Dibble of Old Saybrook.
• Fairfield University: Han Bin Yoo of Clinton, and Jack Giegerich of Old Saybrook.
• Hofstra University: Tiana Chrans of Clinton, Sarah Dowd of Old Saybrook, Angela Rienzo of Clinton, and Madelyn Roman of Clinton.
• Johnson & Wales University: William W. Fritz III of Clinton.
• Marist College: Kelsey Donaldson of Clinton, and Nicholas Porter of Westbrook.
• Paul Smith’s College: Lydia Harvey of Old Saybrook, and Christopher Malin of Old Saybrook.
• Regis College: Leonard Paul of Clinton.
• Roger Williams University: Megan Barnes of Old Saybrook, Ryan Caprio of Clinton, Alexandra Gowrie of Old Saybrook, Hayley Haggerty of Clinton, Matthew Lyons of Old Saybrook, Cara Morello of Clinton, Willow Pender of Clinton, and Sophia Roman of Clinton.
• Saint Michael’s College: Jonah Fanelli of Clinton, Patrick McAllister of Clinton, and Gabrielle White of Westbrook.
• Siena College: Andrew Tessman of Clinton.
• Southern New Hampshire University: Emily Brewer of Old Saybrook.
• Trinity College: Riley G. Risteen of Old Saybrook.
• University of Delaware: Leah Campano of Clinton, Jonathon Chann of Clinton, Olivia Giannotti of Clinton, Colin Hobbs of Old Saybrook, Rory Smith of Clinton, and Haley Woodford of Westbrook.
• University of Hartford: Nina Dicker of Old Saybrook, Lisa Flynn of Clinton, Brenna Kuskoski of Old Saybrook, Cobi O’Connell of Old Saybrook, Olivia Shropshire of Westbrook, and Constance Wall of Clinton.
• University of New England: Austin Coco of Clinton, and Lacie Helfer of Clinton.
• University of New Hampshire: Callie Burns of Westbrook, Luke D’Ambrosi of Old Saybrook, Sara Faucher of Westbrook, Nicholas Husted of Old Saybrook, Mia Neas of Old Saybrook, and Olivia Scobie of Clinton.
• University of New Haven: Emily Cuseo of Clinton, Nicholas Dubord of Old Saybrook, Austin Farr of Westbrook, Robert Gendron of Clinton, Kevin Hooper of Clinton, Angela Lamark of Clinton, Nathan Martino of Old Saybrook, Garrett Mennone of Clinton, Kelsey Novak of Clinton, Patrick O’Shea of Clinton, Matthew Payne of Old Saybrook, Varsana Schobel of Clinton, Rachel Spotts of Clinton, and Jordan Testa of Old Saybrook.
• University of Rhode Island: Cameron Cook of Clinton, Sarah Cruz of Westbrook, Megan McAllister of Clinton, Kyle Schiess of Clinton, and Brian Urban of Old Saybrook.Dean’s List for Fall 2016
The following residents were named to the dean’s, president’s, and/or merit lists at their respective colleges and universities for the fall 2016 semester, unless otherwise noted. The student’s class year is that which pertained at the time of the achievement.
• Gettysburg College: Samuel James Henry of Old Saybrook.Academic and Extracurricular Achievements
• Katherine Ann Beezer of Old Saybrook graduated from the University of Rochester with a B.A. in history.
• College of the Holy Cross Graduates: ZhongMing Madeline Michael Comey of Old Saybrook, and Sarah Elizabeth Gullong of Old Saybrook.
• Matthew L. Lyons of Old Saybrook was named to the Spring 2017 Dean’s List at Roger Williams University and graduated from the Feinstein College of Arts & Science at Roger Williams University with a B.S. in biology.
• Christopher Malin of Old Saybrook graduated from Paul Smith’s College with a B.S. in natural resource conservation and management.
• Sean McAvoy of Old Saybrook graduated from the Florida Institute of Technology.
• Kelli Peters of Clinton graduated from The Williston Northampton School.
• Roger Williams University Graduates: Alexandra Gowrie of Old Saybrook, Christopher Hurlburt of Old Saybrook, Matthew Lyons of Old Saybrook, and Kristina Rauccio of Clinton.
• Kelly Sheehan of Old Saybrook traveled to Spain this past May to study international business in the European Union. Sheehan is a student at Eastern Connecticut State University.
• Emily Smith of Old Saybrook received a bachelor’s degree from the University of Dayton.
• Southern Connecticut State University Spring Graduates: Jamie Abraham of Westbrook, Amy Adams of Old Saybrook, Courtney Bugden of Westbrook, Shelby Church of Clinton, Gabriel Geist of Clinton, Shannon Haigh of Clinton, Kristin Mariano of Clinton, Mary McLaughlin of Clinton, Elisabeth McNivens of Old Saybrook, Elna Munson of Westbrook, Chou Pan of Clinton, Allen Riccio of Westbrook, Marcia Robinson of Clinton, Michael Short of Clinton, Nicholas Sneider of Clinton, Katherine Sullivan of Westbrook, and Ashlyn Zacarelli of Clinton.
• Trinity College Graduates: Christopher Joseph Macca of Clinton, and Riley G. Risteen of Old Saybrook.
• University of New Haven Graduates: Nicholas Dubord of Old Saybrook, Robert Gendron of Clinton, Leighton Lee of Westbrook, Rachel Spotts of Clinton, Jordan Testa of Old Saybrook, and Savannah Virgili of Old Saybrook.
• Sarah Elizabeth Walker Wagner of Clinton graduated from Washington and Lee University.Honor Roll Students
• Mercy High School, 4th Quarter, 2016-’17: Jordyn Belcourt of Westbrook, Blake Braman of Clinton, Katherine Hall of Clinton, Kathryn Hanly of Old Saybrook, Shelby Kana of Clinton, Margaret King of Clinton, Jordyn Masse of Old Saybrook, Catherine McKiernan of Clinton, Faith Onofri of Old Saybrook, Estephanie Peralta of Clinton, Bridgid Selfors of Old Saybrook, Kelly Smith of Clinton, Kaley Sperling of Old Saybrook, and Ema-Joanne Walden of Clinton.
• Sacred Heart Academy, 4th Marking Period, 2016-’17: Caroline Bacchiocchi of Clinton, Natalie Bacchiocchi of Clinton, Sara Buzzeo of Clinton, Margaret Collison of Old Saybrook, Anne Cunningham of Clinton, Hannah Guth of Clinton, Madeline Guth of Clinton, and Abigail Segal of Westbrook.
Love Local News?
Love Local News?
The 2018 Madison Chamber of Commerce Guide has arrived
Your guide to Guilford, Branford, North Branford, and Northford has arrived!