To make updates to your Zip06 account or requets changes to your newspaper delivery, please choose an option below.
If you have an account, please login! If you don't have an account, you can create one.
A Zip06 account will allow you to post to the online calendar, contribute to News From You, and interact with the Zip06 community. It's free to sign-up!Click here to get started!
We're happy you've decided to join the Zip06 community. Please fill out this short registration form to begin sharing content with your neighbors.
We can help! Enter the email address registered to your account below to have your password emailed to you.
Fill out the form below to email this story to a friend×
The following residents were named to the dean’s, president’s, and/or merit lists at their respective colleges and universities for the fall 2016 semester, unless otherwise noted. The student’s class year is that which pertained at the time of the achievement.
• Bates College: Daniel Boyle of Madison, and Lily Taylor of Madison.
• Emerson College: Jonathan Denton of Madison, Katelyn Lustig of Madison, Ryan McManus of Madison, Maya Savino of Killingworth, and Brendan Zinser of Madison.
• Nichols College: Mikayla Castro of Killingworth.
• Trinity College: Zachary M. Herrmann of Killingworth, Jonathan M. Lazor of Madison, and Jake A. Robertson of Madison.
• Washington University in St. Louis: Dan Drabinski of Madison, and Maddy Yaggi of Madison.Academic and Extracurricular Achievements
• Kathryn Frederick of Killingworth received honorable mention in the Shoreline Arts Alliance’s annual exhibition.
• Allison Naclerio of Madison was inducted into The Honor Society of Phi Kappa Phi at Alfred University.Honor Roll Students
• Mercy High School, 3rd Marking Period, 2016-’17: Haley Andrews of Killingworth, Eleni Anzenberger of Killingworth, Kendall Castro of Killingworth, Kaitlin Cusick of Killingworth, Mary Darin of Killingworth, Emily Denvir of Killingworth, Jacqueline Egidio of Madison, Marie Emerson of Killingworth, Jillian Ewing of Killingworth, Samantha Faccadio of Killingworth, Cara Ferraro of Killingworth, Devon Garrett of Killingworth, Cassandra Ghiroli of Killingworth, Lina Luzietti of Killingworth, Mia Luzietti of Killingworth, Grace Murphy of Killingworth, Kailey Piekarz of Madison, Cameron Quinn of Madison, Abigail Smith of Killingworth, Emma Stillman of Killingworth, Marianna Terenzio of Killingworth, Allison Tuttle of Killingworth, Maeve Webster of Killingworth, and Isabella Young of Killingworth.
Love Local News?
Love Local News?
Spring has arrived and sho has our Spring on the Shoreline guide!
The 2018 Madison Chamber of Commerce Guide has arrived