Best on the Shoreline!
You voted and the winners are in! Introducing the Best on the shoreline!
The East Haven Courier publishes a Police Incident Report to inform residents of incidents, criminal activities, and police responses occurring in town. As those charged are presumed innocent until proven guilty, the report does not include names. It may be edited for space and content.
Wednesday, Jan. 20
• A 57 year-old man of Redfield Drive was arrested at 5:15 p.m. and charged with criminal trespass in the third degree.
Thursday, Jan. 21
No arrests were made.
Friday, Jan. 22
• A 21 year-old woman of Salvatore Court was arrested at 11:41 p.m. and charged with operating a motor vehicle while under the influence of alcohol or drugs, assault on a public safety officer, interfering with an officer/resisting arrest, and failure to maintain the proper lane of a multiple-lane highway following a motor vehicle stop on High Street at Sanford Street.
Saturday, Jan. 23
• A 29 year-old woman of Phillip Street was arrested at 11:39 p.m. and charged with disorderly conduct and violation of a protective order.
Sunday, Jan. 24
• A 32 year-old man of Thompson Avenue was arrested at 5:15 p.m. and charged with breach of peace to the second degree.
Monday, Jan. 25
• A 37 year-old New Haven woman was arrested at 2:23 a.m. and charged with possession of greater than one-half ounce of cannabis and improper use of marker plate.
• A 49 year-old New Haven woman of arrested at 12:07 p.m. and charged with conspiracy to commit larceny in the sixth degree and use or possession of drug paraphernalia containing less than one-half ounce of cannabis.
• A 32 year-old New Haven woman was arrested at 12:43 p.m. and charged with larceny in the sixth degree, operating a motor vehicle without insurance, improper use of marker plate, operating an unregistered motor vehicle, operating a motor vehicle without a driver’s license, and use or possession of drug paraphernalia containing less than one-half ounce of cannabis.
• A 32 year-old New Haven man was arrested at 7:50 p.m. and charged with operating a motor vehicle while under the influence of alcohol or drugs and failure to maintain a reasonable distance apart.
Tuesday, Jan. 26
No arrests were made.
• A 32 year-old woman of Gerrish Avenue was arrested at 8:40 p.m. and charged with failure to appear in the second degree on the strength of a warrant. She was processed on a $15,000 surety bond.
Senior correspondent Jason J. Marchi compiles the Police Incident Report.