To make updates to your Zip06 account or requets changes to your newspaper delivery, please choose an option below.
If you have an account, please login! If you don't have an account, you can create one.
A Zip06 account will allow you to post to the online calendar, contribute to News From You, and interact with the Zip06 community. It's free to sign-up!Click here to get started!
We're happy you've decided to join the Zip06 community. Please fill out this short registration form to begin sharing content with your neighbors.
We can help! Enter the email address registered to your account below to have your password emailed to you.
Fill out the form below to email this story to a friend×
The North Haven Courier publishes a Police Incident Report to inform residents of incidents, criminal activities, and police responses occurring in town. As those charged are presumed innocent until proven guilty, the report does not include names. It may be edited for space and content.
Wednesday, July 8
No arrests were made.
• A 20 year-old New Haven woman was issued a misdemeanor summons at 9:06 a.m. for failure to register a commercial vehicle, operating a motor vehicle without insurance, and improper use of marker plate.
Thursday, July 9
• A 34 year-old Cheshire man was arrested at 9 a.m. and charged with violation of home improvement contract regulations.
• A 49 year-old Branford man was arrested at 10 a.m. and charged with larceny in the sixth degree and issuing a bad check for under $250.
• A 28 year-old New Haven woman was arrested at 10:51 p.m. and charged with illegal possession of a prescription drug and use or possession of a controlled substance.
Friday, July 10 to Monday, July 13
No arrests were made.
Tuesday, July 14
• A 27 year-old man of Mansfield Road was arrested at 7:30 p.m. and charged with criminal trespass in the second degree.
From July 8 to 14, North Haven police issued two citations to motorists for failure to maintain a reasonable distance apart. One citation was issued for each of the following motor vehicle violations: failure to maintain the proper lane of a multiple-lane highway, failure to obey the signal of an officer, operating an unregistered motor vehicle, traveling unreasonably fast, and operating a motor vehicle without a proper load cover.
Senior correspondent Jason J. Marchi compiles the Police Incident Report.
The 2020 guide to the Madison Chamber of Commerce has arrived!