The coronavirus crisis has nearly halted the local economy — including media advertising. That means local, independent news organizations such as ours must fight for our own survival while continuing to provide critical news and information as a public service during this unprecedented situation. If you believe local reporting is important and you're able to lend support during this pandemic, click here for info on making a tax-deductible donation.
Brian Boyd, Editor, Shore Publishing/Zip06.com
To make updates to your Zip06 account or requets changes to your newspaper delivery, please choose an option below.
If you have an account, please login! If you don't have an account, you can create one.
A Zip06 account will allow you to post to the online calendar, contribute to News From You, and interact with the Zip06 community. It's free to sign-up!Click here to get started!
We're happy you've decided to join the Zip06 community. Please fill out this short registration form to begin sharing content with your neighbors.
We can help! Enter the email address registered to your account below to have your password emailed to you.
Fill out the form below to email this story to a friend×
The East Haven Courier publishes a Police Incident Report to inform residents of incidents, criminal activities, and police responses occurring in town. As those charged are presumed innocent until proven guilty, the report does not include names. It may be edited for space and content.
Wednesday, March 4
• A 38 year-old man of Charnes Drive was arrested at 6:58 p.m. and charged with disorderly conduct and threatening in the second degree.
• A 47 year-old woman and a 23 year-old man of the same Hellstrom Road residence were arrested at 8:48 p.m. Each party was charged with disorderly conduct and assault in the third degree.
Thursday, March 5
• A 56 year-old New Haven man was arrested at 9 a.m. and charged with burglary in the third degree and larceny in the sixth degree. While in custody he was also charged with failure to appear in the first degree on an outstanding warrant.
• A 26 year-old Ansonia man was arrested at 11:30 a.m. and charged with violation of a protective order and threatening in the second degree.
• A 23 year-old man of Thompson Street was arrested at 2:46 p.m. and charged with breach of peace in the second degree.
Friday, March 6
• A 52 year-old homeless man was arrested at 4:36 p.m. and charged with carrying a dangerous weapon.
• A 50 year-old woman of George Street was arrested at 6:17 p.m. and charged with larceny in the sixth degree.
• A 35 year-old homeless woman was arrested at 7:50 p.m. and charged with two counts of violation of probation. She was processed on a $20,000 surety bond.
• A 30 year-old man of Foxon Road was arrested at 11:58 p.m. and charged with possession of a controlled substance or possession of greater than one-half ounce of cannabis.
Saturday, March 7
• A 35 year-old Bridgeport man was arrested at 3:30 a.m. and charged with operating a motor vehicle while under the influence of alcohol or drugs and making an unsafe movement from a stopped for standing position.
• A 49 year-old man of Hilton Avenue was arrested at 6:30 a.m. and charged with violation of probation.
• A 52 year-old man of Tyler Street was arrested at 7:15 p.m. and charged with conspiracy to commit larceny in the sixth degree and use or possession of drug paraphernalia.
• A 39 year-old woman of unknown address was arrested at 10:45 p.m. and charged with disorderly conduct and interfering with an emergency call.
Sunday, March 8
No arrests were made.
Monday, March 9
• A 19 year-old Bridgeport woman was arrested at 10:30 a.m. and charged with larceny in the fourth degree and conspiracy to commit larceny in the fourth degree.
• A 35 year-old woman of South End Road was arrested at 3:48 p.m. and charged with filing a false incident report in the second degree.
• A 42 year-old man of Mill Street was arrested at 11:05 p.m. and charged with operating a motor vehicle while under the influence of alcohol or drugs and operating a motor vehicle without a driver’s license.
Tuesday, March 10
• An 18 year-old Hamden woman was arrested at 5:50 p.m. and charged with larceny in the second degree, larceny in the fifth degree, interfering with an officer/resisting arrest, and conspiracy in the fifth degree.
• A 23 year-old Hamden woman was arrested at 5:50 p.m. and charged with larceny in the second degree, larceny in the fifth degree, interfering with an officer/resisting arrest, and conspiracy to commit larceny in the fifth degree. While in custody she was also charged with failure to appear in the second degree on an outstanding warrant.
Senior correspondent Jason J. Marchi compiles the Police Incident Report.
The 2020 guide to the Madison Chamber of Commerce has arrived!
Get ready to celebrate the holidays with our helpful guide