To make updates to your Zip06 account or requets changes to your newspaper delivery, please choose an option below.
If you have an account, please login! If you don't have an account, you can create one.
A Zip06 account will allow you to post to the online calendar, contribute to News From You, and interact with the Zip06 community. It's free to sign-up!Click here to get started!
We're happy you've decided to join the Zip06 community. Please fill out this short registration form to begin sharing content with your neighbors.
We can help! Enter the email address registered to your account below to have your password emailed to you.
Fill out the form below to email this story to a friend×
The East Haven Courier publishes a Police Incident Report to inform residents of incidents, criminal activities, and police responses occurring in town. As those charged are presumed innocent until proven guilty, the report does not include names. It may be edited for space and content.
Wednesday, Dec. 18
• A 48 year-old man of Glenmoor Drive was arrested at 1:51 a.m. and charged with use or possession of drug paraphernalia containing cannabis.
Thursday, Dec. 19
• A 26 year-old Torrington woman was arrested at 8:09 p.m. on a warrant charging her with two counts of failure to appear in the second. She was processed on a combined $50,000 surety bond.
Friday, Dec. 20
No arrests were made.
Saturday, Dec. 21
• A 31 year-old man of Cedar Court was arrested at 6:30 p.m. and charged with criminal trespass in the first degree and violation of a protective order.
• A 42 year-old New Haven man was arrested at 9:59 p.m. and charged with violation of probation. He was processed on a $20,000 surety bond.
Sunday, Dec. 22
• A 36 year-old Madison man was arrested at 8:04 p.m. and charged with possession of greater than one-half ounce of cannabis and criminal attempt to possession narcotics.
• A 32 year-old Clinton man was arrested at 8:22 p.m. and charged with possession of narcotics, possession of greater than one-half ounce of cannabis, and use or possession of drug paraphernalia containing less than one-half ounce of cannabis.
Monday, Dec. 23
• A 58 year-old New Haven man was arrested at 3:31 a.m. and charged with possession of narcotics, violation of having readable plates, and having an improper number of headlights. He was processed on a $5,000 surety bond.
• A 21 year-old West Haven man was arrested at 3:38 a.m. and charged with possession of narcotics.
• A 60 year-old man of Thompson Street was arrested at 9:53 p.m. and charged with disorderly conduct. He was processed on a $1,000 surety bond.
• A 44 year-old Wallingford man was issued a misdemeanor summons at 2:56 a.m. for violation of having readable license plates and operating a motor vehicle while under license or registration suspension.
Tuesday, Dec. 24
No arrests were made.
Wednesday, Dec. 25
• A 21 year-old Meriden man was arrested at 3:12 a.m. and charged with criminal mischief in the second degree and two counts of disorderly conduct. He was processed on a $5,000 surety bond.
• A 19 year-old New Haven man was arrested at 2:54 p.m. and charged with larceny in the sixth degree.
Thursday, Dec. 26
• A 26 year-old man of Silver Sands Road was arrested at 7:30 a.m. and charged with disorderly conduct and strangulation in the third degree. He was processed on a $5,000 surety bond.
• A 43 year-old woman of Pond View Terrace was arrested at 5:22 p.m. and charged with possession of cannabis, use or possession of drug paraphernalia containing cannabis, and failure to display lights.
• A 27 year-old New Haven man was arrested at 7:50 p.m. and charged with operating a motor vehicle while under the influence of alcohol or drugs, evading responsibility in the operation of a motor vehicle (fleeing the scene of an accident in which there was property damage or bodily injury), operating a motor vehicle while under license or registration suspension, and failure to maintain the proper lane of a multiple-lane highway following a motor vehicle crash on Hemingway Avenue at Tyler Street.
• A 27 year-old Naugatuck woman was arrested at 11:27 p.m. and charged with threatening in the second degree and breach of peace in the second degree.
Senior correspondent Jason J. Marchi compiles the Police Incident Report.
Get ready to celebrate the holidays with our helpful guide