To make updates to your Zip06 account or requets changes to your newspaper delivery, please choose an option below.
If you have an account, please login! If you don't have an account, you can create one.
A Zip06 account will allow you to post to the online calendar, contribute to News From You, and interact with the Zip06 community. It's free to sign-up!Click here to get started!
We're happy you've decided to join the Zip06 community. Please fill out this short registration form to begin sharing content with your neighbors.
We can help! Enter the email address registered to your account below to have your password emailed to you.
Fill out the form below to email this story to a friend×
The East Haven Courier publishes a Police Incident Report to inform residents of incidents, criminal activities, and police responses occurring in town. As those charged are presumed innocent until proven guilty, the report does not include names. It may be edited for space and content.
Wednesday, Nov. 21
• A 65 year-old woman of Van Horn Drive was arrested at 9:37 p.m. and charged with disorderly conduct.
Thursday, Nov. 22
No arrests were made.
Friday, Nov. 23
• A 21 year-old New Haven man was arrested at 9 a.m. and charged with violation of probation.
• A 40 year-old New Haven man was arrested at 1:18 p.m. and charged with failure to appear in the second degree on an outstanding warrant following a motor vehicle stop. He was also charged with operating an unregistered motor vehicle, improper use of marker plate, theft of a marker plate, violation of plate readability requirements, operating a motor vehicle without insurance, and operating a motor vehicle without a driver’s license.
• A 51 year-old woman of Old Foxon Road was arrested at 6 p.m. and charged with larceny in the sixth degree and possession of greater than one-half ounce of cannabis.
• A 62 year-old woman of Hemingway Avenue was arrested at 6:15 p.m. and charged with driving while under the influence of alcohol or drugs and failure to obey an overhead traffic control signal following a motor vehicle stop on the 200 block of Main Street.
Saturday, Nov. 24
• A 51 year-old woman of Laurel Street was arrested at 10 a.m. and charged with larceny in the sixth degree.
• A 25 year-old man of Kenneth Street was arrested at 1:44 p.m. and charged with breach of peace in the second degree and violation of a protective order.
• A 41 year-old North Branford man was arrested at 7 p.m. and charged with driving while under the influence of alcohol or drugs and use or possession of drug paraphernalia containing less than one-half ounce of cannabis.
Sunday, Nov. 25
• A 26 year-old man of Vista Drive was arrested at 7:21 p.m. and charged with disorderly conduct and assault in the third degree.
• A 31 year-old man of Dell Drive was arrested at 8:21 p.m. and charged with disorderly conduct and assault in the third degree.
Monday, Nov. 26
No arrests were made.
Tuesday, Nov. 27
• A 21 year-old man of Hellstrom Road was arrested at 11 a.m. and charged with disorderly conduct.
• A 35 year-old man of Prospect Avenue, a 22 year-old woman of Minor Road, and a 30 year-old New Haven man were arrested 4:27 p.m. Each party was charged with failure to keep a prescription narcotic in its original container, conspiracy to failure to keep a narcotic in its original container, three counts of sale of a narcotics, three counts of conspiracy to sell narcotics, three counts of possession of greater than one-half ounce of cannabis, and three counts of conspiracy to possession greater than one-half ounce of cannabis. The 35 year-old was also issued a citation for having tinted vehicle windows without DMV approval. All three were processed on $250,000 surety bonds.
Senior correspondent Jason J. Marchi compiles the Police Incident Report.
Love Local News?
The 2019 Membership Directory and Guide for the East Haven Chamber has arrived!
The winter issue of Connecticut Family Magazine has arrived!
This holiday season, let's support each other and our local stores