To make updates to your Zip06 account or requets changes to your newspaper delivery, please choose an option below.
If you have an account, please login! If you don't have an account, you can create one.
A Zip06 account will allow you to post to the online calendar, contribute to News From You, and interact with the Zip06 community. It's free to sign-up!Click here to get started!
We're happy you've decided to join the Zip06 community. Please fill out this short registration form to begin sharing content with your neighbors.
We can help! Enter the email address registered to your account below to have your password emailed to you.
Fill out the form below to email this story to a friend×
The East Haven Courier publishes a Police Incident Report to inform residents of incidents, criminal activities, and police responses occurring in town. As those charged are presumed innocent until proven guilty, the report does not include names. It may be edited for space and content.
Wednesday, Aug. 29
• A 22 year-old Waterbury woman was arrested at 6 p.m. and charged with breach of peace in the second degree, assault in the third degree, assault in the third degree, assault in the third degree on a person age 60 or older or who is handicapped or pregnant, unlawful restraint in the first degree, two counts of criminal mischief in the second degree, and failure to appear in the second degree on an outstanding arrest warrant.
Thursday, Aug. 30
• A 31 year-old man of Waldo Street was arrested at 4:15 p.m. and charged with burglary in the second degree.
• A 30 year-old man of Cedar Court was arrested at 9:34 p.m. and charged with criminal trespass in the first degree and two counts of violation of a protective order.
Friday, Aug. 31
No arrests were made.
Saturday, Sept. 1
• A 57 year-old woman and a 24 year-old woman of the same Ceceila Drive residence were arrested at 2:15 a.m. Each party was charged with disorderly conduct under the Domestic Violence Act.
• A 64 year-old man of Thompson Avenue was arrested at 9 p.m. and charged with driving while under the influence of alcohol or drugs and failure to maintain the proper lane of a multiple lane highway.
Sunday, Sept. 2
• A 19 year-old New Haven man was arrested at 1:13 a.m. and charged with possession of greater than one-half ounce of cannabis.
• A 21 year-old woman of Cosey Beach Avenue was arrested at 1:02 p.m. and charged with larceny in the third degree and interfering with an officer/resisting arrest.
• A 45 year-old woman of Edgehill Drive was arrested at 9:29 p.m. and charged with disorderly conduct.
Monday, Sept. 3
• A 26 year-old man and a 23 year-old man of the same Garry Drive address were arrested at 11:29 a.m. Each party was charged with disorderly conduct under the Domestic Violence Act and assault in the third degree.
• A 49 year-old man of Brennan Street was arrested at 4:46 p.m. and charged with disorderly conduct.
• A 40 year-old homeless man was arrested at 6:41 p.m. on a warrant charging him with failure to pay or plead a citation.
Tuesday, Sept. 4
• A 26 year-old West Haven man was arrested at 1:54 a.m. and charged with criminal mischief in the second degree and breach of peace in the second degree.
• A 56 year-old man of Hemingway Avenue was arrested at 2 a.m. and charged with breach of peace in the second degree.
• A 48 year-old West Haven man was arrested at 8:11 p.m. and charged with larceny in the fourth degree and conspiracy to commit larceny in the fourth degree.
• A 39 year-old man of Waldo Street was arrested at 10:44 p.m. and charged with interfering with an officer/resisting arrest and disorderly conduct.
Senior correspondent Jason J. Marchi compiles the Police Incident Report.
Love Local News?
We turned to our local businesses to find ways to enrich your lives, be better in business, and find a work/life balance.
The Shoreline Chamber Town Guide and Member Diretory for 2019 has arrived