The East Haven Courier publishes a Police Incident Report to inform residents of incidents, criminal activities, and police responses occurring in town. As those charged are presumed innocent until proven guilty, the report does not include names. It may be edited for space and content.
Wednesday, May 11
• A 30 year-old woman of Deerfield Street was arrested at 12:06 a.m. and charged with assault in the third degree and disorderly conduct. She was processed on a $2,500 bond.
Thursday, May 12
• A 51 year-old Middlefield man was arrested at 9 a.m. and charged with larceny in the fourth degree and issuing a bad check.
Friday, May 13
• A 29 year-old Meriden man was arrested at 2:16 p.m. and charged with possession of narcotics, use or possession of drug paraphernalia, possession of less than ½ ounce of marijuana, and driving the wrong way on a one-way street.
• An 18 year-old woman of Green Garden Court was arrested at 5:30 p.m. and charged with interfering with an officer and breach of peace in the second degree. She was processed on a 2,500 bond.
• A 26 year-old New Haven man was issued a misdemeanor summons at 6:45 p.m. for operating a motor vehicle while under license or registration suspension, two counts of evading responsibility in the operation of a motor vehicle (feeling the scene of an accident), making an improper turn, misuse of plate, and failure to have insurance.
Saturday, May 14
• A 24 year-old man of Dodge Avenue was arrested at 4:45 p.m. and charged with criminal trespass in the first degree and criminal violation of a protective order.
• A 22 year-old woman of View Terrace was arrested at 11:35 p.m. and charged with interfering with an officer, breach of peace in the second degree, and assault in the third degree.
Sunday, May 15
No arrests were made.
Monday, May 16
• A 28 year-old Hamden man was arrested at 7:10 a.m. and charged with breach of peace in the second degree. He was processed on a $2,500 bond.
• A 62 year-old man of Mansfield Grove Road was arrested at 10 a.m. and charged with disorderly conduct, assault in the third degree on a person age 60 or older or who is handicapped, strangulation in the third degree, and two counts of threatening in the first degree. He was processed on a $200,000 surety bond.
• A 47 year-old man of a Cosey Beach Avenue apartment was arrested at 4:40 p.m. and charged with disorderly conduct and assault in the second degree. He was processed on a $5,000 bond.
Tuesday, May 17
• A 53 year-old Madison man was arrested at 4:17 p.m. and charged with harassment in the second degree and threatening in the second degree.
• A 28 year-old man of Weber Street was arrested at 4:49 p.m. and charged with breach of peace in the second degree.
• A 37 year-old man of unrecorded address was arrested at 9:06 p.m. and charged with driving while under the influence of alcohol or drugs, failure to maintain the proper lane of a multiple lane highway, and having the improper number of headlights.
• A 40 year-old man of George Street was issued a misdemeanor summons at 1:28 p.m. for operating a motor vehicle without insurance and failure to obey a stop sign.
Senior correspondent Jason J. Marchi compiles the Police Incident Report.