Branford Police Incident Report for Aug. 18 to 21
Tuesday, Aug. 18
• A 34 year-old man of a Business Park Drive was arrested at 3:47 p.m. and charged with illegal possession of a controlled substance, possession of drug paraphernalia, and two counts of risk of injury to a minor.
Wednesday, Aug. 19
No arrests were made.
• An 18 year-old Guilford man was issued a misdemeanor summons at 12:12 p.m. for operating a motor vehicle while under license or registration suspension
• A 43 year-old man of a Briarwood Lane apartment was issued a misdemeanor summons at 3:44 p.m. for operating a motor vehicle without insurance.
Thursday, Aug. 20
• A 44 year-old North Haven woman was arrested at 2:06 p.m. and charged with larceny in the sixth degree and possession of drug paraphernalia.
• An 18 year-old woman of Monroe Street was arrested at 7:10 p.m. and charged with larceny in the sixth degree.
• A 48 year-old East Haven man was issued a misdemeanor summons at 6:50 a.m. for failure to have insurance and failure to obey a stop sign.
Friday, Aug. 21
• A 29 year-old man of Montowese Street apartment was arrested at 7:06 a.m. and charged with breach of peace in the second degree and assault in the second degree.
• A 41 year-old Guilford man and a 46 year-old Guilford man were arrested at 11:12 p.m. Each party was charged with breach of peace in the second degree.