Friday, June 26
• A 37 year-old man of unrecorded address was arrested at 9:15 p.m. and charged with criminal trespass in the first degree and criminal violation of a protective order.
Saturday, June 27
• A 34 year-old New Haven man was arrested at 1:22 a.m. and charged with breach of peace in the second degree and reckless endangerment in the second degree. He was processed on a $5,000 bond.
• A 21 year-old New Haven man was arrested at 10 a.m. and charged with risk of injury to a minor, failure to restrain a child under the age of six while a passenger in a motor vehicle, and reckless endangerment I the second degree. He was processed on a $100,000 bond.
• An 18 year-old woman of a Jefferson Road apartment was arrested at 12:33 p.m. and charged with disorderly conduct.
Sunday, June 28
• A 35 year-old New Haven man was arrested at 9 p.m. and charged with larceny in the fifth degree and interfering with a police officer. He was processed on a $10,000 bond.
• A 35 year-old North Branford woman was arrested at 11:45 p.m. and charged with risk of injury, assault in the third degree, and reckless endangerment in the first degree. She was processed on a $10,000 bond.