North Branford Police Incident Report for June 24 to 27
Wednesday, June 24
• An 18 year-old man of a Branford Road apartment was arrested at 12:07 a.m. and charged with criminal trespass in the first degree and criminal violation of a standing criminal restraining order.
• A 28 year-old North Haven man was arrested at 9:30 a.m. and charged with violation of conditions or release in the second degree.
• A 34 year-old East Haven man was arrested at 3:30 p.m. and charged with driving while under the influence of alcohol or drugs, failure to have insurance, and failure to drive right.
• A 76 year-old Guilford woman was issued a misdemeanor summons at 4:23 p.m. for evading responsibility in the operation of a motor vehicle (fleeing the scene of an accident).
Thursday, June 25
No arrests were made.
Friday, June 26
• A 41 year-old man of Old Post Road was arrested at 12:40 a.m. and charged with driving while under the influence of alcohol or drugs and failure to drive right.
Saturday, June 27
• A 38 year-old Guilford man was arrested at 6:20 a.m. and charged with driving while under the influence of alcohol or drugs.