Branford Police Incident Report for June 3 and 4
Wednesday, June 3
• A 24 year-old man of a Business Park Drive apartment was arrested at 1:59 a.m. and charged with illegal possession of a controlled substance.
• A 26 year-old man of Leetes Island Road was arrested at 2 a.m. and charged with possession of narcotics.
• A 50 year-old East Haven woman was arrested at 2:30 p.m. on a warrant charging her with failure to appear in the second degree.
• A 73 year-old man and a 72 year-old woman were arrested at 5:57 p.m. Both parties were charged with disorderly conduct under the domestic violence act.
• A 27 year-old East Haven woman was issued a misdemeanor summons at 1:21 p.m. for operating a motor vehicle while under license or registration suspension and operating an unregistered motor vehicle.
Thursday, June 4
• A 48 year-old East Haven man was arrested at 12:30 p.m. and charged with larceny in the sixth degree.
• A 53 year-old New London man was arrested at 9 p.m. and charged with harassment in the second degree and violation of a protective order.
• A 30 year-old man of Alexandria, Virginia was issued a misdemeanor summons at 3:11 p.m. for failure to have insurance and operating an unregistered motor vehicle.