Published May 11, 2015. Last updated 02:24 p.m., May 13, 2015
Wednesday, April 29
• A 36 year-old North Haven man was arrested at 4 p.m. and charged with criminal violation of a restraining order. He was processed on a $5,000 bond amount.
Thursday, April 30
• A 38 year-old woman of Burr Street was arrested at 8:50 a.m. on a warrant charging her with failure to play or plead a citation.
• A 36 year-old Newington man was arrested at 9 a.m. on a warrant charging him with failure to appear in the second degree.
• A 47 year-old woman of unrecorded address was arrested at 8 p.m. at 145 Foxon Hill Road and charged with disorderly conduct and assault in the third degree.
Friday, May 1
• A 34 year-old New Haven man was arrested at 10:55 a.m. at 339 Hemingway Avenue on a warrant charging him with failure to appear in the first degree. He was processed on a $250,000 surety bond amount.