Sunday, April 26
• A 28 year-old man of a Hemingway Avenue apartment was arrested at 12:31 a.m. on a warrant charging him with failure to appear for a motor vehicle summons. He was also charged with driving while under the influence of alcohol or drugs, failure to carry proof of insurance, and failure to obey a traffic control signal.
• A 22 year-old woman and a 28 year-old man of the same Coe Avenue apartment were arrested at 11:31 a.m. Each party was charged with disorderly conduct under the domestic violence act.
• A 47 year-old woman and a 51 year-old man of the same Fairview Avenue residence were arrested at 11:53 a.m. and 11:17 p.m. respectively. Each party was charged with disorderly conduct.
Monday, April 27
• A 47 year-old Branford man was arrested at 11:07 a.m. and charged with larceny in the sixth degree.
• A 52 year-old Guilford woman was arrested at 1:04 p.m. and charged with illegal possession of narcotics, risk of injury to a minor, and transporting a child without a proper restraint.
• A 24 man on Thompson Street was arrested at 3:33 p.m. on a warrant charging him with failure to appear for a motor vehicle summons. He was processed on a $10,000 bond.
Tuesday, April 28
• A 34 year-old Branford man was arrested at 9:38 p.m. and charged with interfering with an officer, evading responsibility in the operation of a motor vehicle (fleeing the scene of an accident), and failure to obey a traffic control signal. She was processed on a $10,000 bond amount.