Wednesday, April 22
• A 38 year-old man of Coe Avenue was arrested at 1:29 a.m. and charged with driving while under the influence of alcohol or drugs, use or possession of drug paraphernalia, and illegal possession of narcotics. He was processed on a $5,000 bond.
• A 54 year-old Enfield man was arrested at 9 a.m. on a warrant charging him with burglary in the third degree.
• A 27 year-old East Haven woman was arrested at 9 a.m. on a warrant charging her with failure to appear in the second degree. She was processed on a $2,000 bond amount.
• A 24 year-old Waterbury man was arrested at 9 a.m. and charged with interfering with an officer, possession of less than four ounces of marijuana, use or possession of drug paraphernalia, operating a motor vehicle while under license suspension for a DUI conviction, and failure to have stop lamps.
• A 70 year-old man of a Mill Street apartment was arrested at 2:40 pm. and charged with larceny in the first degree and forgery in the third degree. He was processed on a $20,000 bond amount.
Thursday, April 23
• A 29 year-old New Haven man was arrested at 11:35 a.m. and charged with larceny in the sixth degree.
• A 29 year-old West Haven man was arrested at 8 p.m. on a warrant charging him with two counts of failure to appear in the second degree.