Sunday, April 19
• A 52 year-old man and a 52 year-old woman of the same Branford residence were arrested at 8:58 p.m. Each party was charged with larceny in the sixth degree. Both were processed on $1,500 bond amounts.
Monday, April 20
No arrests were made.
Tuesday, April 21
• A 36 year-old man of Michael Street was arrested at 7 p.m. on warrants charging him with two counts of failure to appear in the first degree and one count of failure to appear in the second degree. He was processed on a combined $11,000 surety bond.
• A 45 year-old New Haven woman was arrested at 3:22 p.m. and charged with violation of probation, larceny in the fifth degree, criminal impersonation, forgery in the second degree, interfering with an officer, failure to appear in the second degree, and failure to pay or plead a citation. She was processed on a combined $40,000 bond amount.
• A 42 year-old North Haven woman was arrested at 4:30 p.m. and charged with criminal violation of a restraining order. She was processed on a $5,000 bound amount.
• A 19 year-old man of Strong Street was arrested at 9:30 p.m. and charged with breach of peace in the second degree.
• A 22 year-old New Haven man was arrested at 9:35 p.m. and charged with breach of peace in the second degree.