To make updates to your Zip06 account or requets changes to your newspaper delivery, please choose an option below.
If you have an account, please login! If you don't have an account, you can create one.
A Zip06 account will allow you to post to the online calendar, contribute to News From You, and interact with the Zip06 community. It's free to sign-up!Click here to get started!
We're happy you've decided to join the Zip06 community. Please fill out this short registration form to begin sharing content with your neighbors.
We can help! Enter the email address registered to your account below to have your password emailed to you.
Fill out the form below to email this story to a friend×
Horticulture and landscape studies in Connecticut:
• UConn offers two- and four-year degrees in a variety of landscape-related topics. See www.plantscience.uconn.edu.
• Naugatuck Valley Community College offers associates degrees in horticulture. See www.nv.edu.
• Connecticut College offers degrees in botany and ethnobotany. See www.conncoll.edu/sciences.
• Connecticut Nursery and Landscape Association offers an accreditation program: See www.cnla.biz/canp.
• Connecticut Tree Protective Association offer several programs, including Arboriculture 101 at www.ctpa.org/arboriculture-101
UConn Extension Master Gardener Program: See mastergardener.uconn.edu.
Love Local News?
The 2020 Member Directory and Town Guide for Branford, Guilford, North Branford, and Northford has arrived!
The 18th annual Potato and Corn Festival is Almost Here!