Hartford, Conn. (June 5, 2019) – A strong C-Suite is the executive backbone of a company. Today, Hartford Business Journal recognized six of these outstanding business leaders at its annual C-Suite Awards.
“From CEOs to CAOs to CMOs, this year’s nominees were an outstanding representation of the strong leadership across Greater Hartford businesses,” Chris Santilli, publisher of Hartford Business Journal, said. “Our six honorees stood out amongst a highly competitive field and are most deserving of this accolade.”
The 2019 C-Suite award winners include:
• John Ciulla, President and CEO, Webster Financial Corp and Webster Bank
• Kevin C. Leahy, CEO, Connecticut Wealth Management, LLC
• Mark Boxer, Executive Vice President and Global Chief Information Officer, Cigna
• Edwin J. Meyer Jr., Vice President of Finance, Goodwin College
• Tracey LeMay, Chief Administrative Officer, Masonicare
• Roberta (Bert) Wachtelhausen, Chief Sales and Marketing Officer, ConnectiCare; President, WellSpark Health
Hartford Business Journal’s C-Suite Awards were sponsored by Comcast Business, Hartford Yard Goats and Harvard Pilgrim Health Care (presenting sponsors); UConn School of Business (education leadership sponsor); and Cox Business (event sponsor). Event Partners included: Hartford Marriott, J. Fiereck Photography, Merritt Graphics, Rider Productions, and Co-Communications, Marketing and Public Relations.
About Hartford Business Journal
Hartford Business Journal is the only audited weekly, subscription-based business publication in Connecticut. Whether it’s market trends, the latest merger news or an update on state government, this award-winning weekly is the “must read” for area business leaders. Hartford Business Journal has a total readership of 31,000 affluent and educated business decision makers in the 61 towns that make up Metro Hartford. For more information, please visit www.HartfordBusiness.com
or call 860.236.9998.