East Haven Police Incident Report for Dec. 1 and 2
Published December 10, 2014. Last updated 11:01 a.m., December 08, 2014
Monday, Dec. 1
• A 29 year-old Mew Haven man was arrested at 2:26 a.m. and charged with driving while under the influence of alcohol or drugs, failure to bring a motor vehicle to a full stop, reckless driving, traveling unreasonably fast, operating a motor vehicle while under license and registration suspension, and failure to obey a stop sign following a motor vehicle stop on Short Beach Road. He was processed on a $5,000 bond amount.
• A 47 year-old North Branford man was arrested at 9:30 p.m. and charged with larceny in the third degree. He was processed on a $10,000 bond amount.
• A 31 year-old North Branford man was issued a misdemeanor summons at 10:20 p.m. for operating a motor vehicle while under license and registration suspension.
Tuesday, Dec. 2
• A 55 year-old woman of Foxon Road was arrested at 2:37 p.m. and charged with disorderly conduct.
• A 48 year-old man of Foxon Road was arrested at 3 p.m. and charged with criminal trespass in the first degree, disorderly conduct, harassment in the second degree, criminal violation of a protective order, and criminal violation of a restraining order. He was processed on a $5,000 bond amount.
Senior correspondent Jason J. Marchi compiles the Police Incident Report.