East Haven Police Incident Report for Nov. 19 and 20
Published December 01, 2014. Last updated 10:50 a.m., December 08, 2014
Wednesday, Nov. 19
• A 31 year-old woman of Mclay Avenue was arrested at 8:37 p.m. and charged with disorderly conduct under the domestic violence act. In the same incident a 33 year-old man of the same residence was charged with disorderly conduct and assault in the third degree.
Thursday, Nov. 20
• A 32 year-old New Haven man was arrested at 9 a.m. and charged with breach of peace in the second degree and assault in the third degree.
• A 33 year-old West Haven man was arrested at 10:30 a.m. on a warrant charging him with failure to appear in the first degree. He was processed on a $5,000 bond amount.
• A 25 year-old woman of a Thompson Street apartment was arrested at 6:08 p.m. on a warrant charging her with failure to appear of a motor vehicle summons.
• A 31 year-old New Haven man was arrested at 9 p.m. and charged with criminal mischief in the third degree and disorderly conduct. He was processed on a $2,500 bond amount.
• A 30 year-old woman of Saltonstall Place was arrested at 9:30 p.m. and charged with disorderly conduct.
• A 50 year-old man of Gordon Street was arrested at 10:45 p.m. and charged with sexual assault in the first degree. He was processed on a $100,000 bond amount.
• A 28 year-old woman of Hellstrom Road was issued a misdemeanor summons at 8:22 p.m. for failure to have insurance.
Senior correspondent Jason J. Marchi compiles the Police Incident Report.